What could be done better?

If you come up against a player using an Ipad or iphone5 you've got no chance!! Something needs to be done to make things more equal

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WadeWade commented  · 

Yeah I have had similar problems. My wife has an Iphone 5. We have played each other and she gets a distinct advantage. I also notice the game will freeze on my phone and hers is still moving as normal.

• CraneballsAdminCraneballs (Admin, Craneballs Studios LLC) commented  · 

Thanks again for the comment Jesse. Can others please confirm this is happening to them as well? I've recently played multiplayer on iPad and grenades make me go blind like a mole.

• JesseJesse commented  · 

There is no question gameplay is biased toward IOS users. As there are multiple PROVEN facts about :
        A. You get to a target and eliminate first you watch your score go up and then the IOS's score goes uo too. Like when you took the target out ita almost.like IOS users get extra time or the target isnt eliminated in their view....this is HUGE when scoring is at stake.
        B. Flashbangs and stun grenades dont seem to effect players using IOS. As the droid screen goes white, but when released on an IOS user they keep playing as nothing happened...

Feedback and Knowledge Base